Many people call us for guitar/keyboard classes. During the conversation, many of the parents tell us that it was always a dream for them to learn an instrument. Some of them want to learn how to sing. Most times, I have found that this is said with a heavy heart! My answer has always been as to why they can’t do it now? The first excuse is that they are too old! NEWSFLASH: you are never too old to learn music!
We have a lot of such ‘converted’ adults who enjoy their classes. All our classes are private lessons so you don’t have to feel embarassed for any reason. We are also quite open to schedule changes as we understand that most of you have jobs that might require you to stay late or miss a schedule. We can always work around a genuine problem.
We have also started our karaoke lessons. These lessons are made with you in mind. These are very informal sessions and in groups of 4 people at a time.
So, how do we help you become better?
- We help you choose a style or a singer that you have an emotional appeal to.
- We teach you why it is important to understand the lyricis and convey the emotion required.
- Have you heard about dynamics? We teach you what it is all about.
- We analyze your voice in our studio and tell you where you need to improve.
- We teach you to make the microphone your friend. Don’t expect the audio system or the audio engineer to know what you want. Know what audio setting you want.
- Don’t worry too much about copying the style or the singer of the actual song. If someone wanted to hear the original singer, they would listen to the original.
- Practice, practice and practice. There is no short cut but time is a premium for most of us. We help you to practice optimally.
- We give you the opportunity to practice with quality tracks. If the backing tracks are bad, however good you are, the overall song will sound bad.
Please call us (732) 451-7929 or email us at email@example.com for details.
Hope to see y’all soon!